Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday

I have been thinking all day about what to write about. Nothing crazy or outrageous happened today. This kids worked hard and were well behaved... The one thing I can say is that as the end of this year draws to a close, my heart gets more and more sad. This group of kids has been my favorite of all 4 years. My first class was special because they were, the first. There have been amazing children that will have a special place in my heart, but as far as the whole class, this one takes the cake.

My kids make going to work a joy. They challenge me and push my every day. They love me and I of course love them. They have been wonderful and caring. I have been so blessed to have been able to teach them. I am sure these kids will do great things in the future and I can not wait to see who they become.

No comments:

Post a Comment