Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prayer

Today is the national day of prayer. The one thing that I believe that needs the most prayer is my job. I am with 25 children for 8 hours a day. I make decisions for them to keep them safe. I make decisions on what and how to teach them. The one decision that I have made that is easy... is to love them. I see some of them more then their parents do. I may also be the only Jesus that they ever see.

So I ask that you pray for teachers. Pray for their discernment. Pray that they get enough rest and relaxation. Pray that God will bless them with the tools they need to be best teachers they can be. Most of all pray that teachers and administrators will make decisions based on what is best for the children. After all...it is all about the children.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're really getting into this blog. Hugs and kisses and good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete