Friday, April 30, 2010

Field day the Event

Since I can not upload pictures of the kids... this is a picture of me and my teaching partner. As you can see she was representing UGA Bulldogs. But what you can't see is my cute tiger tail hanging from my jeans. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well today the kids showed up ready to represent CLEMSON and be TIGERS. They were dressed in their ORANGE and PURPLE. I heard Tiger Rag all day long and cheered my little tigers onto as many victories as possible. I did not let my kids cheat. If they did two Jumping Jacks instead of three I made them go back. But they had amazing attitudes and cheered on the other students and other teams. Sadly, to my dismay, there was no victory in the tug-of-war...not even a placement. Oh well. My kids were amazing and the best part of all... they had a BLAST!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment