Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day One

Over this past weekend my best friend from College suggested that I start a blog about all the crazy things my students do. So here I am blogging for the very first time. As any good writer, I am going to write from the heart and tell the truth. Ok What ever.

Today we had the infamous Mathmatics CRCT. This FREAKED me out. I am worred that they may not do well inspite of my superior teaching skills (ha whatever). As I looked at some of the questions, I realized that I had taught the material (good sign). But here is the kicker... one student using his slash the trash strategy (getting rid of the worng answers) slashed THE CORRECT ANSWER!!! Mental head slap when I saw this and A LOT of yelling in my head. Then a calm came over me and I pictured my principle announcing to the school that all of MY students passes the math CRCT!!! Keep on dreaming girl. No matter how good of a teacher I am, I am just not sure if this is possible. Hey, I teach children and they are SOOOOOO unpredictable. So who knows what will happen.

Well I hope you enjoyed my first post. Let me know what you think. I will tell you about the goose at recess tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you're doing this. I'm sure with your kids, it'll practically write itself.

    ReplyDelete