Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DRAMA

You would think that when you are 10 or 11 life would be simple. Your biggest daily decision is whether you are going to have PB&J or pizza for lunch!!! Over the past few months I have found that my girls have way bigger fish to fry than PB&J and pizza.

Today I was approached by one of my girls during recess and she told me this long story about how she is no longer friends with one of my other girls. I mean seriously!!! They are 10! What is soooooo dramatic that they don't want to be friends? This is good. Apparently, one girl is mad at the other for not watching a particular T.V. show. REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A TV SHOW!!! And then of course they expect me to miraculously fix it. I have no idea what to do for them... I am at a loss. I would love suggestions...

Girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment