Thursday, April 29, 2010

Field Day

Tomorrow is field day!!! I am excited about this year's theme. Each class has chosen a college to be their team. I of course chose CLEMSON!!! At first the kids were not happy about the choose because they did not get to vote. I used my power of authority and told them that some decisions I get to make with out their input... and this was one of those times.

Today the negative attitude took a turn for the better... I taught them C-L-E-M in cadence count and they LOVE that we are Clemson. They also got excited when I made our banner with the big ORANGE tiger paw on it. So I think they forgive me for not including them in the decision making...

Come back tomorrow to see how we did. Truth, i am not sure we will do well, but all I am hoping for is a victory over the VOLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment