Monday, August 22, 2011

Words of Inspriation

This message was sent to me by one of the young ladies who was in the youth group at my church. Her words were some meaningful and heartfelt. I thought I would share them with you.
"I just wanted to say that I look up to you a lot because of how you are one of those teachers who cares for her students and even though some may be a little like grr you still help them with everything that's in you and I can only hope that I could be just like you when I become a teacher. You have amazing enthusiasm even sometimes you have your off days. you make sure that everyone gets what your teaching them and that its not about how much you get paid or how many things you grade that they get wrong or right you help them in a way they get it because you use energy to do it. You help them out in every way you can and you relate to them even though they're like 10 or even a teenager and I look up to you for that 'cause that's how I want to teach and show the kids in my classroom one day how much I care for them as you do for yours you're awesome!"

I want to challenge you to share your thoughts and feelings about a teacher who you respect and admire. Either share your thoughts directly with them or share them here with us to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment