Friday, November 5, 2010

Un Expected Vacation

For those of you who don't know... my last blog post was the last day I had been at school until this week. I fell and broke my right ankle (had 2 screws put in), sprained my left ankle, fractured my right foot, and sprained my right thumb.

How did I do this, you may ask... I jumped down the choir risers at church and my ankles gave out from under me. OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! It hurt.

I was out of school for 7 weeks and now I am working. I am using an electric wheel chair that the students call the E.W. or the ewwwwwwwwwww. It has been a rough go this week: Teaching with no lesson plans, Bumping into furniture, and Running on empty by noon!!! I am sure this will bring on some very interesting stories that I will share as we go.

I have a great post upcoming on silly bands, this is a can't miss post. 'Till we meet again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment