Thursday, September 2, 2010

This Year: Last Year

I had two visitors in my room today. One was there to talk to me about reading workshop and the other was the guidance counselor. They both made mention as to how different my class this year is from my class last year.

Now don't get me wrong when I say this, but this class I have this year is just not like my kids from last year.

In true teacher style I would love to do a Venn Diagram to show you... but I am not sure how to get one in my blog, so I will just list the differences (the major ones at least)

Key: this year : last year

sweet: fun
quiet: voictrous
subdue: energetic
hard working: hard playing
friendly: social
loving: nurturing
creative: creators

As I said to the counselor today, my class last year fit MY personality. I guess God wants these current students to have me so I can break them from their shells. Here's to trying!!!

1 comment: