Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Mania

Today was an interesting day to say the very least.

I was out on Friday and came back to a note that was not on the good side. So the day started with me having to talk to a handful of children about their behavior.
Then it happened. I knew it would. In 4 years, I have not had it happen to me until today... One of the other 5th grade teachers walked in on me while I was using the restroom. Stupid woman that I am, I didn't lock the door. Well... I'm just glad that she did not see anything because I screamed and with cat like reflexes grabbed for the door as it was being opened. She did tell me at the end of the day that it made her laugh all day long when she thought about it. Hey at least I'm good for something... entertainment. Wonder what my act will be tomorrow... I'm looking for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment